Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New & Improved

When I started this blog, I thought I wanted to be just like all of the other beauty bloggers (Essiebutton, Zoella, etc.). In trying to be like everyone else, I was not happy with the content I was putting out. Along with the unhappiness the blog content was bringing me, there was also unhappiness in my everyday life. 

Over the past couple months I have realized that the only way I will ever become successful in anything I decide to do is if I do it for myself. This all stemmed from me graduating from high school and having to decide what I wanted to be and do for the rest of my life. I had originally thought that I wanted to become a nurse and I was set on going to nursing school for the next six to eight years, but when I sat down and really thought about my life and my happiness, I realized I had wanted to become a nurse for all the wrong reasons. I had wanted to become that because I wanted to make my parents happy and I wanted to make a lot of money. But when I really sat down and thought about it, I realized that I would never be truly happy as a nurse. I knew that I have a huge passion for makeup and fashion and I want to do something with that for the rest of my life whether it is creating my own line or working for a successful company. I have now decided to go for a business degree and eventually take some beauty and fashion classes after I get my degree so I can do what I love.

The point of this isn't for me to tell you my life story; it is to potentially reach out to other people and inspire them to follow their dreams. Life is way too short to be anything but completely happy with your life so don't ever do anything to please other people and not yourself. Money doesn't matter in the long run, if you're happy, good things will happen to you. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know it would be awesome to be well-off with money but that is not always realistic so it is best to just focus on your happiness and the rest will follow suit. 

So from here on out, I'm running this blog how I want it and I am not trying to compare myself to others and do what the other more popular bloggers do. I feel as if better things will come to me if I just stay true to myself.

Stay tuned for the new and improved Radiant Glamour!

 xoxo
~LA~

Business inquiries only: radiantglamourlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment