Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pink Bows & Sparkles!

Painting my nails and doing nail art is one of my favorite things to do when I just need to relieve some stress and spend time alone. "Keep calm and paint your nails" is basically my motto, haha. I literally can't go a day without not having my nails painted!

Today, I didn't have my nails painted and it was killing me so I went on Pinterest for a little inspiration and I came up with this cute design:

 

I've always wanted to make a design with bows on my nails but I never thought I would actually be able to pull it off... until now! So I would like to share how I did this for anyone else who thinks they can't do nail art also!

First, you need to get a black polish (I use Layla Cosmetics SoftTouch Effect nail polish in Nior Touch), pink and silver glitter nail art polish (I use LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art polish in Silver Glitter and Poppin Pink) and a clear topcoat (I use Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Flawless).


Step 1:
Paint tips of nails with black polish like french tips.


Step 2:
Paint 1 side triangle on the inside of the nails in pink.

 

Step 3:
Paint an inverse triangle overlapping with the first triangle in pink also.


Step 4:
Paint silver sparkle nail polish under the black tips that is not covered with pink.


Step 5:
Paint a dot where the two triangles overlap in silver sparkles.


 Step 6:
Let all nail polish completely dry and then put top coat over it.

 
 
Then voilĂ ! The whole nail look is complete and you now how fun, girly, sparkly, and pink nails!
 
Comment below and tell me how this nail tutorial looked for you!
 
xoxo,
LA
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment